27th July hiring drive
Join us as a Support Professional, and manage all the support activities in different spaces.
As a Support Professional, your key responsibilities will include:
• Responding to user calls, emails and chats and resolving problems as per the guidelines given as and when required
• Undertake Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to determine the origin of complex problems, for both application and batch issues, escalating to 3rd Level support resource within Application Development, when the situation requires.
• Make sure that any external incidents that directly or indirectly affect their systems are tracked to closure as soon as possible.
• Identify opportunities for improving day to day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business. Conduct analysis and define changes.
• Proactively identify patterns of recurring incidents to improve service stability.
• Doing batch monitoring and ensure the reports are being delivered to risk managers within SLA.
• Handling user’s queries and participate in DR or infra related activities.
• Doing on call support on weekends
The Skills you’ll need
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills & experience:
• Qualification from an engineering college, MCA
• 4-8 years of experience in Application production support and preferably in Investment banking.
• UNIX skills (shell scripts and general command line utilities) , Sybase/ Oracle/Sql Server, SQL , , debugging, Strong knowledge of Production Support framework ( e.g. ITIL)
Orchestation tool (Autosys / Ctrl M ) , Jira, Geneos Monitoring tool, Jira Service Desk Ticketing tool, Service Now
• Strong analytical skills
• Identify opportunities for improving day to day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business.
• Knowledge to ITIL
• Incident and recovery management skills
• Preferably Experience in supporting Cloud based applications .
Our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 19 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet and exceed their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy and our team in India is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
We’ll make sure you’re clear on what’s expected of you in your role, that you have what you need so that you’re capable of succeeding, and that you’re motivated to do your best work. We’re a place where you can grow your career, build skills, expand your horizons and be recognised for the great contributions you make.
Your reward is about much more than just your salary. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible, giving you the freedom to make choices which fit your lifestyle, and your plans for the future.
We care about diversity, and we believe everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work. And as an equal opportunity employer, we invite applicants from all sections of the community including across gender identities, orientations, physical and mental capabilities, cultures and ages. We want you for the work you’ll do.