Senior Software Designer( ASP.NET with C#)
27th July hiring drive
Join us as a .Net Professional, and manage all the dev activities in different spaces.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Individually contributing to architecture, design, coding deliverables as required by the project/program in India for Compliance IT (Communication Surveillance).
- Solving complex situational scenario which will use your technical skills.
- Accountable for technical proposal & high level design for new projects and presentation to global stake holders.
- Delivery focus
- Mentor colleagues and ensure that design, code and technical deliveries are high quality.
The Skills you’ll need
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following skills & experience:
- MS SQL Server 2014/2016 & Exposure on services tier technology e.g. WCF, Remoting, REST Services with distributed applications in mind
- Exposure on Multi-threading is needed.
- Strong in database programming
- Source control Management, CI and Automation on build process
Our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 19 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet and exceed their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy and our team in India is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
We’ll make sure you’re clear on what’s expected of you in your role, that you have what you need so that you’re capable of succeeding, and that you’re motivated to do your best work. We’re a place where you can grow your career, build skills, expand your horizons and be recognised for the great contributions you make.
Your reward is about much more than just your salary. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible, giving you the freedom to make choices which fit your lifestyle, and your plans for the future.
We care about diversity, and we believe everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work. And as an equal opportunity employer, we invite applicants from all sections of the community including across gender identities, orientations, physical and mental capabilities, cultures and ages. We want you for the work you’ll do.