If you possess a good level of understanding with regards to Risk & Control, a position as Analyst is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for processing the daily volumes to meet the SLAs as defined in the service schedule and ensure the basic criteria are adhered to.
To qualify for this role, you need to be a graduate and have good prior experience in a relevant role.
What the Business Does
Shared Services India plays a key role in contributing to the development of the bank’s global right-shoring and shared operations agenda and works with our CAO’s and functions to develop strategies that are focused on customer needs.
As Analyst, you will be required to:
- Ensure timely and accurate closure of assigned tasks and activities, perform all functions in line with internal and external targets
- Ensure queries are investigated accurately and raised with the relevant parties without delay and escalate where needed, review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior client support
- Build and maintain key relationships with colleagues across Operations and Front Office, ensure zero error rates through accuracy and controls adherence
- Continuous process improvement, investigate root cause of issues, discrepancies and strive to prevent its recurrence through various initiatives
- Understand and follow the escalation matrix and levels both internally and externally, assisting and respond to ad-hoc queries and from key WCRS stakeholders
Skills you need
- Fresher who has the ability to operate in a dynamic environment of growth and change
- Able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills with a logical approach, to look at root cause of any issue and drive through initiatives to prevent re-occurrence
- Team player, reliable, proactive, conscientious, with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to defined timelines
Our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 19 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet and exceed their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy and our team in India is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
We’ll make sure you’re clear on what’s expected of you in your role, that you have what you need so that you’re capable of succeeding, and that you’re motivated to do your best work. We’re a place where you can grow your career, build skills, expand your horizons and be recognised for the great contributions you make.
Your reward is about much more than just your salary. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible, giving you the freedom to make choices which fit your lifestyle, and your plans for the future.
We care about diversity, and we believe everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work. And as an equal opportunity employer, we invite applicants from all sections of the community including across gender identities, orientations, physical and mental capabilities, cultures and ages. We want you for the work you’ll do.