Customer Service & Operations Analyst
Date: Thursday 24th Jan 2019
Time: 10.00am - 12.00pm
Venue: RBS Business Services Pvt Ltd, Olympia Technology Park, 8th Floor, Fortius Block, Guindy, Chennai - 600032
Contact Person: Kandesh Kumar
Business Unit - Webchat, PBB
1) You will not receive the conformation mail since it is a direct walk-in, kindly step in if you meet the above eligibility criteria.
2) Candidates who had already taken the online test in the last 3 months are not eligible for this role.
Purpose of the Role
This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
What the Business does
This process requires the professionals to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing, authorising or investigating transactions for Retail or Business Banking customers. The process steps involve accurately collecting the required information from customers or business. Teams doing a unique task often form a part of customer end to end journey request. Requests are processed as per defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). The completion of the transaction may require decision making. Roles may also require theoretical knowledge of concepts, principles and application usage skills
As a CS&O Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- Proficient professional role responsible for completing operative work as per agreed specifications and quality norms for high volume processes
- Accountable for the completion of standard/non standard tasks within the scope of the function
- Investigate queries accurately and raise with the relevant parties without delay and escalated where needed
- Subject to general supervision of progress against results
- Selects the most appropriate procedures from a given set of solutions/procedures
- Recognizes and acts on standard/non standard situations, and adapts work to business goals
- Responsible for defined areas of service or function, but has wide latitude in selecting methods
- Requires frequent to consistent use of discretion and judgment in solving problems
- Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with complex issues/problems outside the defined scope
- Sufficient understanding of a range of standard processes/individual complex procedures to enable application of existing practices and minor modification where approved
- Assists junior team members with work related to standard issues/queries
- Capture and collate MI as required according to recognised processes and practices
- Suggest areas of customer/business focused improvement in their daily processing and escalate appropriately
- Review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior customer/business experience/service
- Review processing errors and customer complaints to identify trends and training needs
- Comply with Our Code, all RBS policies, ‘How we manage RBS’, and if applicable ‘How we manage our Business’, and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations. Additionally, use the ‘Yes’ check to guide and support decision-making.
- Own, manage and supervise the risks which exist in the business area, ensuring mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk within a defined Risk Appetite, working in conjunction with the business.
The Skills you’ll need
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Candidate should be comfortable working in Night Shifts
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Need to be comfortable with 24*7 Rotational Shifts
Our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 19 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet and exceed their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy and our team in India is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
We’ll make sure you’re clear on what’s expected of you in your role, that you have what you need so that you’re capable of succeeding, and that you’re motivated to do your best work. We’re a place where you can grow your career, build skills, expand your horizons and be recognised for the great contributions you make.
Your reward is about much more than just your salary. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible, giving you the freedom to make choices which fit your lifestyle, and your plans for the future.
We care about diversity, and we believe everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work. And as an equal opportunity employer, we invite applicants from all sections of the community including across gender identities, orientations, physical and mental capabilities, cultures and ages. We want you for the work you’ll do.