Associate Vice President
The Role is in Customer Service and Operations – FXMM Settlements and aims to manage FX & MM settlement /Confirmation process by effectively working with counterparties, traders, sales team and other FX Ops teams globally, and maximising operational efficiency. The role is responsible to provide daily support, bank wide projects and control for one or more business areas.
What the Business Does:
The Role is in TMO Core Ops FXMM and reports to Head of FXMM
As Associate Vice President your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that daily tasks, e.g. process flows and end of day checks, are completed, and escalate issues where appropriate with adequate follow up till resolution.
- Complete all obligations under the Bank’s Supervisory Policy including Mandatory Training as well as processes and procedures stipulated for effective people management e.g. objective setting, absence management, performance reviews, one to one discussions, cross trainings, succession planning, etc..
- The Team Lead will ensure that any issues are investigated and resolved promptly with all related parties. Ensure regular engagement with stakeholders to understand their needs and drive changes accordingly.
- Ensure that all roles are performed effectively, cross training is complete, root cause analysis is performed on recurring issues and customers are satisfied with our service including liaising with difficult customers and stakeholders (internal or external)
- Focus on improving the efficiency of the team, and that new and innovative ideas are generated to improve the day-to-day process
- Manage BCP strategy for the team and conduct adequate tests to see if the plan fits in the requirement.
- Conduct Risk analysis for processes supported by team to identify gaps and remediate them.
The skills you will need:
- Project management
- EMIR/ MIfid regulation
- FTR: Fund transfer regulation / •WTR: Wire transfer regulation
- Knowledge on Reference data, CLS, FXMM trade life cycle, NDF, Options (Vanilla and Exotics), Electronic platforms, MT SWIFT messages and Nostro
- 5+Years of experience in managing team with minimum of 2 years in FXMM process
- Good understanding of investment banking products
- Systems – GFX, Wallstreet , SystemX, Murex, Swift Alliance and STAR
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.