This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
What the Business does
Verifies information submitted by applicants for accuracy and adherence to established underwriting criteria. This unit is responsible for obtaining any third party documentation such as titles, appraisals, insurance, down payment sources, etc. Prepares set-up packages and submits files into systems. May also have responsibility for retaining electronic images of all documents produced throughout the loan origination process.
As a CS&O Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- Proficient professional role responsible for completing operative work as per agreed specifications and quality norms for high volume processes
- Accountable for the completion of standard/non standard tasks within the scope of the function
- Investigate queries accurately and raise with the relevant parties without delay and escalated where needed
- Subject to general supervision of progress against results
- Selects the most appropriate procedures from a given set of solutions/procedures
- Recognizes and acts on standard/non standard situations, and adapts work to business goals
- Responsible for defined areas of service or function, but has wide latitude in selecting methods
- Requires frequent to consistent use of discretion and judgment in solving problems
- Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with complex issues/problems outside the defined scope
- Sufficient understanding of a range of standard processes/individual complex procedures to enable application of existing practices and minor modification where approved
- Assists junior team members with work related to standard issues/queries
- Capture and collate MI as required according to recognised processes and practices
- Suggest areas of customer/business focused improvement in their daily processing and escalate appropriately
- Review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior customer/business experience/service
- Review processing errors and customer complaints to identify trends and training needs
- Comply with Our Code, all RBS policies, ‘How we manage RBS’, and if applicable ‘How we manage our Business’, and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations. Additionally, use the ‘Yes’ check to guide and support decision-making.
- Own, manage and supervise the risks which exist in the business area, ensuring mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk within a defined Risk Appetite, working in conjunction with the 2LOD
The Skills you’ll need
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
RBS doesn't just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay
package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional
developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of
development and learning programs, services, and support designed to
help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your
heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken
care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24
million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet
their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK's
number-one bank for customer trust, service, and advocacy by 2020. Our
global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by
common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank
functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK
customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community