Supply Chain P&A Specialist
This job posting is no longer active
If your expertise lies in creating a climate of continuous improvement in delivering assurance reviews, a position as Senior Assurance Analystis ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the specific assurance reviews with limited supervision from the relevant Assurance Lead, in line with Security and Business Resiliency (BR) standards and procedures. You will foster proactive and professional relationships with the business and with Third Party Suppliers, providing robust and challenging insight on business risk and on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control processes in place.
To qualify for this role, you need to have prior experience and a good understanding of Security and Risk.
What the Business Does
This role is based in the Supply Chain Services (SCS) at Business Servicesreporting to theHead – Policy and Assurance, Supply Chain Services.
The SCS Assurance function adds value by providing specific business function assurance on Security and BR policies and standards, in relation to customer, financial or reputational risks.
As Senior Assurance Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Assurance Lead to produce assurance review plan, designing solutions which take account of the resources available and constraints imposed, appraising of progress on reviews underway and issues requiring resolution, bringing an approach that resolves issues and proposes solutions
- Liaising with business to identify whether planned timescales for assurance reviews are viable, validate issues and cross refer to other key stakeholders (GIA, Group Risk, and external parties)
- Participating/leading briefings with Assurance Lead to discuss role in relation to the specific assurance reviews, accountable to key stakeholders for delivery of assurance reviews to an agreed quality, time and cost
- Conducting review testing for internal and external assets covered under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, tests may involve data analysis, observation and interviews with colleagues within the business and / or Third Party Suppliers
- Using assurance methodology to ensure that the ongoing progress of assurance reviews is formally tracked and that a clear audit trail exists in line with agreed governance
Skills you need
- 4-7 yrs of relevant experience of managing relationships with a business
- Experience in analysis and presentation of complex data and providing input to produce reports
- Ability to work as part of a team coupled with ability to gather and analyse information and provide a suitable solution
- Ability to prioritise own workload and to work under pressure with little supervision to tight deadlines whilst maintaining close attention to details
- Ability to identify and promote best practice across RBSG
Our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 19 million
customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet and
exceed their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become
the UK's number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy and
our team in India is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
We'll make sure you're clear on what's expected of you in your role,
that you have what you need so that you're capable of succeeding, and
that you're motivated to do your best work. We're a place where you
can grow your career, build skills, expand your horizons and be
recognised for the great contributions you make.
Your reward is about much more than just your salary. Our benefits
packages are designed to be flexible, giving you the freedom to make
choices which fit your lifestyle, and your plans for the future.
We care about diversity, and we believe everyone should be able to
bring their whole selves to work. And as an equal opportunity
employer, we invite applicants from all sections of the community
including across gender identities, orientations, physical and mental
capabilities, cultures and ages. We want you for the work you'll do.